The Dental Surgery Burnham has been part of the fabric of Burnham Village since 1977. The name says it all - we are seen as Burnham's surgery - and our team is proud to be part of the local community.
When people think of The Dental Surgery Burnham, they think of our fine staff. Several members of The Dental Surgery Burnham "family" have been here a long time - more than 30 years. They are the face, heart and soul of our practice. And like all families, we have new generations coming through.
However long our staff have been here, they all share a common belief: the patient comes first. It is not about us - it is about you:
- We genuinely want to get to know you
- When you talk, we listen - we want to hear what you want
- No one likes pain - even us! We take every step to make your treatment comfortable and pain-free
- You get your own written care plan - in words you can understand
- We offer affordable payment plans that make our treatments accessible
- We treat you with the most modern techniques and materials, as long as they are proven and trusted
- Patients of all ages find The Dental Surgery Burnham homely and relaxing
- The surgery is designed for disabled patients
- We constantly refresh our technology and knowledge for your benefit
The Dental Surgery Burnham is committed to providing high-quality, long-lasting dentistry that improves oral health, facial aesthetics and general wellbeing. We provide value-for-money treatments and services using the most up-to-date knowledge and technology, and we will be here to provide that standard of service for generations to come.
We won't single out individuals on this page because everyone at The Dental Surgery Burnham is vital to the success of the practice and we all work hard to maintain standards of professionalism and patient care. This is a sizeable practice where we work together, often attending the same courses and events to ensure that our knowledge is up to date. Our commitment to training and overall standards is reflected in the fact that the NHS recognises us as an Advanced Training Practice.
Come and see us
It doesn't matter whether you want a filling or a complete smile makeover, an implant or short-term braces. Whatever the dental issue, we have a solution, so come and see us.
The Dental Surgery Burnham is at 43-45 High Street in Burnham Village, close to Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor and Beaconsfield. The nearby M4 and M40 provide excellent links to Heathrow and London. Parking is no problem, with plenty of spaces in the village, and there is free one-hour parking outside the surgery.
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
Saturday - by appointment